On our run this morning we ran through the capitol. I stopped to use the bathroom and remembered that this was the same bathroom I changed into my dress in to take my bridals pictures. I wanted to share a few of my favorites...





By the way it took me 1 hour and 1 dress shop to pick my dress. I only tired on 4 or 5 total. But as soon as I walked out of the dressing room my mom and sister started to tear up and I knew this was the one. I also wanted to mention that the bouquet is the same one my mom and sister used when they got married. I hope my childern carry on this tradition.
My photos were done my my friend Swami. http://www.swamistudios.com/ Check him out, he is awesome and would recommend him to any one of my friends or family members.


5 comments:
You are GORGEOUS!!!!! the dress is too :)
So pretty! I love the shot of you on the stairs...your dress is gorgeous!
Agreed. You're a vision!
Beautiful bride, thanks for sharing!
Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment