CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

August 29,2008 - Zilker Relays

Time: 6:30PM

Duration: ~30 min.
Location: Zilker Park

Sport: Running
Workout: 2.5 mile X 4 Relays
Distance: 3.5 Miles
Weather: H-O-T and HUMID!!!
People: Team Rogue
The morning didn't start off too well. I was running late to drop off my car at the dealership and to top it off I went the wrong way and traffic was bad out there. I finally made it back to the office around 8:45am. Since I wasn't having the greatest day, I decided to close the office alittle early. I decided to go volunteer for the Nike Human Race since I thought my car was going to be ready and there was no need to drive home just to fight traffic again. Well, it ended up that my car wasn't ready so I just left around 5:00pm to head south again for the race.

I ended up changing in the car (I wonder how many people I flashed while I was changing) and walked over to the race start. We did a 1 mile warm-up and decided that I just wasn't feeling it today. I just didn't feel like running. No race report here. It wasn't my day and I am okay with that. Here are some pictures from the race (thanks Josh). I need to relax while I am running, especially my face. 2.5 miles - 8:16/pace.


0 comments: