CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Uncle Richard!!

Today would have been Uncle Richard’s 47th birthday. Uncle Richard passed away October 30,2007 after a long hard battle with cancer. He was a kind loving person with a big heart who gave of himself. His joy, affection, and generosity drew many friends and co-workers to him and those countless friends were always there for him. Uncle Richard made it a priority to stay in touch with his friends and family throughout every period of their life. Family was always the number one on his priority list. If ever you needed help with something, Uncle Richard would either do it himself or know someone that could help you. He would do anything and everything for any of his family members. Uncle Richard was my sponsor when I got confirmed in middle school. I remember he would pick me up for class every week and make sure we brought a pen and paper to class to take notes but instead Uncle Richard and I would play Tic-Tac-Toe. I will always cherish the cross he gave me the day I had my confirmation. Uncle Richard will truly be missed and will forever be in my heart.

Here is a picture of all of the Villegas brothers from left to right - Uncle Bert, Uncle David, Dad, Uncle Dan, Uncle Hector, and Uncle Richard.

P.S. Happy Birthday Uncle Dan!!

0 comments: