CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quality time with my girls!!

I am soooo excited. I just downloaded this movie onto my iphone and nano. It took 10 hours to download but it was well worth the wait!! I can't wait to start watching it. Now I just need to find some down time to actually watch it. I also discovered that I have headphones in my car that work with my iphone. Yay!! I thought I was going to have to purchase some new ones or at least an adaptor to use my regular ones. I just need a bottle of wine and I am good to go!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I was...did I look like I was about to die??

Awesome that you got SATC!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Bend and snap, thats great. I had a cortisone shot on the top of my foot close to the toes. And yeah, the bike is hard to get used to. I'm up so much higher...really funny to see me trying to get on it.